12.01.2007

Nix Pix NFL Week Thirteen

Week Thirteen
Last Week: 2-1-0 (still not good enough)
Season 16-14-3

My system is on the brink of failure for the first time ever. After twelve weeks I’ve only won twice and one of those was two and a push. Let us pray. Oh football gods, please shine yer light upon me this often jinxed Week 13 and thank you for allowing Dallas to win so we wouldn’t have to see Clifford Kay in drag. The Hawaiian shirts are painful enough. Bless Nix Pix with three wins and a Seahawks victory at The Linc this Sunday. Amen.


New York (N) @ Chicago +1.5
Last night I went out to kick it with my friends at Tony’s BUT I DIDN’T KICK IT TO HESTER. We already know Rex sucks but what happened to Eli? I read a headline that said he’s not very manning-like but his pops was the Saints QB for years and they never did diddley squat. So I would say Peyton is unManning-like, he actually wins. And does every commercial. At the same time. Amazing.

Nick’s Pick: BEARS


Cleveland @ Arizona -1.5
The two teams Seattle should have beat now meet and I’m going with the Cardinals only because they are at home. You know why Kurt Warner doesn’t use Just For Men? It’s for men.

Nick’s Pick: CARDINALS


MNF: New England -20 @ Baltimore
SuperDave, Cab Driver To The Stars, and I almost bet on the last Pats game and he gave me 24 points, even early in the week when the spread was only at 19. I chickened out and didn’t pull the trigger on that deal so I could have won a free cab ride. I don’t believe the Ravens will fair as well as the Eagles did and will just walk home from now on.

Nick’s Pick: PATRIOTS